Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 11 - Hug!

Hug!... people whom you feel comfortable hugging. Your friends or family would be fine. Why?... Hugging is known to be the best way to release Oxytocin ( moral molecule), which helps you to feel happy and trusting in seconds!. There is no better way but to have lots of Oxytocin to urge you to do good and be generous. Dr. Paul Zak, NeuroEconmists,( also called Dr.Love) says that 8 hugs a day, would keep you happy and stress free. Why don't you try it out. Go on... Go and give a good hug to your loved ones... it also makes the other person feel better!...

Karma points: 25 per hug... 300 for 8 hugs a day

Tell me about your reaction after a good hug... feeling any raise in Oxytocin?... and post me on how much Karma points you earned today... Have a nice day... :)




2 comments:

  1. I didn't earn too many points for hugging today because I have mostly been trapped inside due to a snowstorm this weekend. Still, I hope to make it up to 4 hugs by the end of the day.

    I used to be a bad hugger- I didn't put much into it. But, after I was hugged by someone who really hugged I noticed how much better it felt- and now if I hug someone- I give them a real hug. Hopefully they feel better afterward!

    I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens and I can't fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fairday Morrow: Hello Jess, Its nice to know that your trying, I really appreciate that. Thanks a lot for your comment... I hope you have a great day... Hugs to you... :) ...

    I visited your blog and I can see a lot of hard work put into it. I am now following you too. I also like the various gadgets in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...