Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 13 - Promote















               I hope you all browsed about goodness yesterday... But, I must say that I was a bit shocked as when I browsed on "goodness", "compassion" and other things related, they were relatively less to any other topic. It seems to be simply under-rated. So today, you can promote it in a small way. Write about Compassion and kindness on your blog, facebook wall, G+, Twitter or simply share or retweet something on kindness. Let the awareness on Kindness and Compassion spread to the masses. You can also tell people about this blog and follow it. I am sure that you'll become a better person every day with these small baby steps. If you have a blog on compassion, write to me. I would love to follow and be an active reader. You also get Karma Points for this...

Karma Points - 25 per post.

Tell me about how much Karma points you earned today and write to me about what you wrote or shared. Also, tell me about how others felt about your post.

A Blog that I found on Compassion

Have a nice day... :)





1 comment:

  1. http://akohans.wall.fm/forum/topic/5?page=1#post-14 ... This is my post on compassion in www.akohans.wall.fm ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...