Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 19 - Give back



Give back to get more... Goodness!. Try to recall the people from the "Remember List" ( Refer previous posts ) and try to give them back the goodness and the love. Give it back to them with lots of Gratitude as what they have given has helped you in some way or the other. Give back and I am sure that you'll get back lots more. Won't you re-invest if a bank had given you back the amount with lots of interest?. Its not the same case if the bank doesn't return your money, rite?. So, What are you waiting for?. . . Go see the list and think of a way to give them back,... at least the thought counts... and the more you give back, the better you would feel...

Do write to me about what you have given back and to whom, and what they felt about it . Share with us, the whole experience and inspire others to do the same... Have a nice day... :)

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I am a firm believer in writing thank you notes to people who have changed your life. I have written them to others and have received a few that made me look at life differently. Someone wrote me recently that advice I gave them in college made them change majors and they now have a job they love. I neve would have known that I made a differnce in their life. Their note let me know that my gratitude notes made someone else happy. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jess, That's awesome... Way to go!... I kind of make sure that I give thanks everyday at least before going to sleep, lying down in my bed and assuring myself to give them back, when the time arrives... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...