Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 18 - Reconnect!











           

               Make a call to an old friend of yours, and have a nice chat with them or Go to their Facebook/orkut/Myspace/Friendster account and drop a message. Bring back your old memory and dive into the nostalgia. Ask them about their lives and tell them how much you missed them. Who wouldn't love to hear from their good old friend. This phone call would make them happy and noticed. I am sure that you would feel good and lively too. So, Go on... Take the phone and give a call to your friend, to whom you haven't spoken for a long time , not for any other reason, but just to reconnect.

Karma Points - 100 per call per person,

Do tell me how many friends you reconnected with today and how much Karma Points you have earned. Have an awesome day... :)

2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I sent an email to a friend of mine that I seldom hear (mainly because of my hectic schedule of late)... nonetheless, I often think of the ideas we shared and knowing that he, like myself, is on a path for personal improvement, sometimes gives me an extra boost of motivation.
    That person is you, Harshad! :-)

    Take care, my friend, and keep up with this wonderful, inspirational blog!

    Yours,
    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mario, You just made my day!... Thanks a lot for following and for your awesome comment ( That last part of the message was truly a surprise)... Have a nice day...and Take care :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...