Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 10 - Be Kind , Greet

Who doesn't like a warm greeting?. Even a person in a bad mood would cheer up when greeted. A "hello" is just a start for a good friendship. All the people we meet are special in some way. Keep that in mind and treat them well. The more people you greet, the more chances are that you'll be noticed and your first impression would give them a very warm feeling that you can expect back a smile from them, the next time you see them. Wouldn't it be great if you are given a smile every time you greet?. Your day would be much better .

Karma Points : 25 per greeting.



Post me about the reaction of the people whom you greeted... and how much Karma Points you have earned today... Have a nice day... :)

2 comments:

  1. I greet people regularly! If I make eye contact I smile and say hi. Most people smile back and say hi back- but some look at me like I am crazy- which is okay, too. I think it is weird if you look someone in the eye and don't acknowledge them...

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fairday Morrow: Way to go, Jess!... You are already a good Akohan... :) www.akohans.wall.fm ... You can join the site and know more about Akoha... :).. Have a nice day... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...