Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 46 - Read!

Today, Take some time to read a good book... A good book might be a book you love to read, a self-help, motivational book, a good novel. Books give you a great sense of mind and teaches you a lot of things. I would suggest a book by Robin Sharma or Napoleon Hill or Abdul Kalam... but the choice is entirely yours... Dive into the awesome world of knowledge, imagination and creativity... :)


I find myself learning a lot of things when I have a book with me. Its a nice feeling to know something and share about it with others.You seem to connect to the characters, or be able to analyze yourself. Live a whole life in just days and after reading a good book, you are never the same!... A part of it,  becomes a part of you!...

Have a nice day!... :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog has been awarded the Liebster Blog Award, because it is one of the best kept secrets on the blogosphere. Come visit my blog for more details - gibbee.blogspot.com
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!... Thanks a lot!.. Jean Vogler... This has been very encouraging for me!... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...