Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 28 - "Thank you" Note!



        What is better than a simple thanks?... A surprise thanks... We have lots of people in our lives, who do us something to make our lives better and our appreciation makes them do it well. As I said, We all love to be appreciated. Write a list of people, who do good to us but we take them for granted, like our postman, our maid and the scavengers, school watchman to janitor... and yeah.. the Lunch Lady. If not an open thanks, leave a note behind, telling them how much their work is appreciated by you.

     Karma Points - 75 per Thank you note .

     Do tell me about the people whom you appreciate and to whom you have written a "Thank you" note to. Share with us their reaction to it and don't forget to update me with your Karma points.

Have a nice day... :)

P.S: I Thank all my readers, followers, commentators and my dear friends for all your support. I really appreciate it ... :)

2 comments:

  1. My family did an activity like this a few months ago. We had each of our kids write a note of appreciation to at least two people each. Wow, 75 karma points for each note? I could use those -- better get writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!, Bean ... Have a nice day... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...